Love of Logs Fall 2020
Why should you attend the
Love of Logs Weekend?
Building a home is a big commitment. If you’re ready to move forward building your log or timber frame home, this event will increase your comfort level with the entire design-build process.
Key takeaways from this event…
- Discover the design-build process of a log & timber frame home
- Understand costs & determine if they fit within your budget
- Identify your “must haves” & “wants” in your home
- Learn tips for finding a general contractor or serving as your own
- Uncover options available in design, construction, & products
- Determine your next step in the design-build process
If you own land, have a design in mind and envision your forever home being a Log or Timber Frame home; this event is for YOU!
Space is limited to the first 28 registrations. REGISTER HERE
Call us now to learn more and determine if this event is a fit for you. 800-438-8274
Why should you attend
Help us celebrate 46 years of bringing ideas to life! Logapalooza will be a day filled with Demonstrations, Educational Sessions, Vendors (Log Home Financing, Foundation, Metal Roofing, Flooring and More), Fabrication Tour, raffle, food and fun!
Schedule of Events:
11:30am – Arrive and Check-in
12:00-12:30pm – Opening & Introductions
12:30-1:30pm – Visit vendor booths; discuss the planning, design and construction process with StoneMill Sales/Design Teams, and Creekside Construction
1:30-2:00pm – Fabrication tour and demonstration
2:00-2:30pm – Wood treatment & chinking demonstration by Larry Hogshead of Dovetail Log Home Services & Sashco Log home Products
2:30-3:30pm – Visit vendors for education and information
3:30-4:00pm – Closing, Final Q&A, Raffle for door prizes, donation to local charity
This is your opportunity to …
- Learn about the building & design process
- Celebrate with us for bringing ideas to life for 46 years
- Tour the StoneMill models
- Gather information & ask questions
- See our craftsmanship & learn about our capabilities
- Meet our experienced team and some of our key construction partners (Log Home Financing, Foundation, Metal Roofing, Flooring and more)
A few things to know …
- Food Trucks available for food and beverage purchases.
- Upon registration, a confirmation packet will follow with directions, lodging info and more details about the event.
- Event is free of charge, but donations for the “Ethan Anderson Ramsey House Project” are welcome. For more information on Ramsey House visit www.ramseyhouse.org
***CURRENTLY FULL*** WAIT LIST ONLY*** Click Here: Register Today!