Are you still excited about building your log or timber frame home and want to get the ball rolling with your project?
Call today to learn more about our new 2020 Spring Forward Design Promo Incentives!
Design Deposit Incentive
- Submit a Preliminary Design Deposit of only $1 per sf with a $1,500 minimum
Rate Lock Incentive
- With the Preliminary Design Deposit, earn a 90 day material rate lock on the log package estimate with an opportunity to earn a 12 month rate lock with a 10% commitment deposit within the 90 day period.
- Preliminary Design Deposit will be applied towards the total 10% commitment deposit amount
- Save months during the design process by moving forward on the project!
If the 2020 Spring Forward Design Promo is a fit for you, call or email today to get started! Call 800-438-8274 or email us at email@example.com
July 17-18, 2020
StoneMill Log & Timber Homes, Knoxville, TN
Why should you attend the Love of Logs Weekend?
Building a home is a big commitment. If you’re ready to move forward building your log or timber frame home, this event will increase your knowledge and comfort level with the entire design-build process.
Key takeaways from this event…
- Discover the design-build process of a log & timber frame home
- Understand costs & determine if they fit within your budget
- Identify your “must haves” & “wants” in your home
- Learn tips for finding a general contractor or serving as your own
- Uncover the options available in design, construction, and products
- Determine your next step in the design-build process
If you own land, have a design in mind and envision your forever home being a Log or Timber Frame home; this event is for you!
Space is limited to the first 28 registrations.
Call us now to learn more and determine if this event is a fit for you at 800-438-8274 or let us know online if you are interested in this event and your sales consultant will reach out to you: EVENT REQUEST FORM
Traditional Homes Designed & Built to Express Your Lifestyle
Why should you attend
Help us celebrate 46 years of bringing ideas to life! Logapalooza will be a day filled with Demonstrations, Educational Sessions, Vendors (Log Home Financing, Foundation, Metal Roofing, Flooring and More), Fabrication Tour, raffle, food and fun!
Schedule of Events:
11:30am – Arrive and Check-in
12:00-12:30pm – Opening & Introductions
12:30-1:30pm – Visit vendor booths; discuss the planning, design and construction process with StoneMill Sales/Design Teams, and Creekside Construction
1:30-2:00pm – Fabrication tour and demonstration
2:00-2:30pm – Wood treatment & chinking demonstration by Larry Hogshead of Dovetail Log Home Services & Sashco Log home Products
2:30-3:30pm – Visit vendors for education and information
3:30-4:00pm – Closing, Final Q&A, Raffle for door prizes, donation to local charity
This is your opportunity to …
- Learn about the building & design process
- Celebrate with us for bringing ideas to life for 46 years
- Tour the StoneMill models
- Gather information & ask questions
- See our craftsmanship & learn about our capabilities
- Meet our experienced team and some of our key construction partners (Log Home Financing, Foundation, Metal Roofing, Flooring and more)
A few things to know …
- Food Trucks available for food and beverage purchases.
- Upon registration, a confirmation packet will follow with directions, lodging info and more details about the event.
- Event is free of charge, but donations for the “Ethan Anderson Ramsey House Project” are welcome. For more information on Ramsey House visit www.ramseyhouse.org
Space is limited! Click Here: Register Today!