April 23-24, 2021
StoneMill Log & Timber Homes, Knoxville, TN
Why should you attend the Love of Logs Weekend?
Building a home is a big commitment. If you’re ready to move forward building your log or timber frame home, this event will increase your knowledge and comfort level with the entire design-build process.
Key takeaways from this event…
- Discover the design-build process of a log & timber frame home
- Understand costs & determine if they fit within your budget
- Identify your “must haves” & “wants” in your home
- Learn tips for finding a general contractor or serving as your own
- Uncover the options available in design, construction, and products
- Determine your next step in the design-build process
If you own land, have a design in mind and envision your forever home being a Log or Timber Frame home; this event is for you!
Space is limited to the first 28 registrations.
Call us now to learn more and determine if this event is a fit for you at 800-438-8274 or let us know online if you are interested in this event and your sales consultant will reach out to you: EVENT REQUEST FORM
Why should you attend the Virtual Lunch & Learn?
Join us for a Virtual StoneMill Lunch & Learn on Friday, April 30th at 12:00 Noon (EST) with special guest Kathryn Greenfield of Rural 1st Mortgage.
Are you planning to build your dream log or timber frame home and want to learn more about financing? Our presentation will give you the information you need to move forward with your project. The following bullet points will be covered in the presentation:
- A deep understanding of the rural financing process for log & timber homes
- Available loan types including home site financing
- One-time close option
- Using land as your down payment
At the end of the presentation, we will have a Q&A to answer any questions you might have. Click the link below to register! We look forward to seeing you there!