We will discuss how to choose a General Contractor for your log or timber frame home project, what their role is and how they work with StoneMill to complete your home build. At the end of the presentation, we will have a Q&A to answer any questions you might have.
Please RSVP by CLICKING HERE. You will receive an email with instructions to access the Zoom virtual meeting.
Why should you attend
Help us celebrate 46 years of bringing ideas to life! Logapalooza will be a day filled with Demonstrations, Educational Sessions, Vendors (Log Home Financing, Foundation, Metal Roofing, Flooring and More), Fabrication Tour, raffle, food and fun!
Schedule of Events:
11:30am – Arrive and Check-in
12:00-12:30pm – Opening & Introductions
12:30-1:30pm – Visit vendor booths; discuss the planning, design and construction process with StoneMill Sales/Design Teams, and Creekside Construction
1:30-2:00pm – Fabrication tour and demonstration
2:00-2:30pm – Wood treatment & chinking demonstration by Larry Hogshead of Dovetail Log Home Services & Sashco Log home Products
2:30-3:30pm – Visit vendors for education and information
3:30-4:00pm – Closing, Final Q&A, Raffle for door prizes, donation to local charity
This is your opportunity to …
- Learn about the building & design process
- Celebrate with us for bringing ideas to life for 46 years
- Tour the StoneMill models
- Gather information & ask questions
- See our craftsmanship & learn about our capabilities
- Meet our experienced team and some of our key construction partners (Log Home Financing, Foundation, Metal Roofing, Flooring and more)
A few things to know …
- Food Trucks available for food and beverage purchases.
- Upon registration, a confirmation packet will follow with directions, lodging info and more details about the event.
- Event is free of charge, but donations for the “Ethan Anderson Ramsey House Project” are welcome. For more information on Ramsey House visit www.ramseyhouse.org
Space is limited! Click Here: Register Today!